PDG Funding Plan
Cwmbran High School PDG Spending Plan 2017/18
Funding will be spent on the following activities:
- The employment of 3 learning coaches to work with predominantly KS4 FSM pupils to ensure they reach their target grades
- To employ pastoral support staff and first day attendance officer to work with predominantly FSM pupils in order to improve attendance and reduce barriers to learning
- To continue the employment of KS4 Maths ,KS4 English and KS3 intervention teachers to work with eFSM pupils for the Summer Term
- To fund staff in our IRU who work with predominantly FSM pupils who are at risk of permanent exclusion and leaving without a qualification, to ensure that they
achieve at least L1 qualifications at KS4
- The provision of Y7 and Y8 intervention classes to work with predominantly FSM pupils to improve their basic skills.
- Funding to support FSM pupils in the PRU.
- To provide alternative curriculum options for FSM pupils at KS4
- To fund the cost of rewards trips for FSM pupils