Success Strategies for Years 10 & 11
You are invited to a TEAMS on-line presentation on 23rd September 2021 where key information and advice will be given to ensure that pupils have a successful year at Cwmbran High School.
Year 10 presentation will take place 4 pm – 5 pm
Year 11 presentation will take place 5 pm – 6 pm
These presentations will include
- A welcome and introduction from Mrs Gill, our Executive Headteacher
- An overview of the assessment plan for the pupils and the use of google classrooms to revise effectively for these assessments (Mr Lewis)
- Advice for success in English (Mrs Cunnington)
- Advice for success in Mathematics (Mr Tippings)
- Advice for success in Science (Mrs Lloyd)
- Revision tips and general advice from the Head of Year (Mr Chapman Yr11 and Mrs McHallam Yr10)
If you would like to attend PLEASE EMAIL rhys.poulton@CHS.schoolsedu.org.uk by 20th September 2021 at the latest with the following information:
- Name of Pupil
- Form Class
Mr Poulton will then send you an email invite before the evening using the email you used for the reply.
You will need to have Microsoft teams installed on your laptop, tablet or phone (it is a free app). Pupils are encouraged to watch the presentations with parents.
Please email rhys.poulton@CHS.schoolsedu.org.uk if you need any assistance.
This evening will be very informative for parents and will give parents a lot of advice on the resources that the pupils have and how they should be used effectively to ensure the pupils do as well as they can at Cwmbran High School this year.
Mr J Lewis